Medicare is not a one size fits all, and we want to equip you with the knowledge and tools to navigate the health system.
Intro to Medicare Part A&B.
What is Medicare Part C?
What is Medicare Part D?
What is a Medicare Supplement?
What's New in 2023?
What is a Medicare Broker?
How Does a Broker Get Paid?
How do I Sign Up for Medicare?
Penalties That May be Imposed.
How to Connect with a Medicare Broker.
Is Medicare Advantage right for you?
5 Reasons to consider Medicare Advantage
Please note, if you do not see your insurance listed, we can still help!
Call (805) 702-8337
- United Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- If not listed call (805) 702-8337
Medicare Advantage Plans:
- Anthem BC Dual Advantage (SNP)
- Anthem Blue Cross Senior Medicare Preferred
- Blue Shield 65+
- Central Health Ventura Medicare Plan
- Scan Health Plan
- Secure Horizons
- HumanaHumana SNP
Medicare + Medical (Medi Medi)
- Call (805) 702-8337 to see if we accept your plan or to see if we can help you get set up on one, we do accept
- If you do not also have Medicare, we, unfortunately, aren’t accepting your plan at this time.
- We do not accept straight Medi-Cal currently.
We accept Medicare part A+B and all Medicare Supplement plans. If you have any questions about Medicare, call (805) 702-8337
If you have any questions besides Medicare, please call (805) 702-8337.
- Blue Shield
- Blue Cross
- Health Net
- Pacificare (UHC)
We accept all PPO plans, including Tri-Care, if we are in network with your provider. Please call your insurance provider to make sure. Unfortunately, we are not able to check on our end.
If you do have any questions, please call (805) 702-8337.